Pharma Logistics, a longtime reverse-logistics provider, has broken ground on a new 127,000-sq. ft. facility in Libertyville, IL, near the company’s corporate offices (and near where the company was founded in 1996). The company’s reverse pharmaceutical-distribution services include rapid credit, box and ship, onsite and drug take back programs. Pharma Logistics’ clients include hospital pharmacies, the Department of Defense and Veterans Health Administration, independent pharmacies, pharmacy chains and physicians’ offices.
- Brand Marketing / Communications
- Prescription digital therapeutics are entering the healthcare mainstream
- EMR market is growing at 6% annually, now topping $31 billion
- Healthcare Distribution Alliance takes to the airwaves
- Asembia launches a network of retail pharmacies for specialty drug services