Pharma Logistics, a longtime reverse-logistics provider, has broken ground on a new 127,000-sq. ft. facility in Libertyville, IL, near the company’s corporate offices (and near where the company was founded in 1996). The company’s reverse pharmaceutical-distribution services include rapid credit, box and ship, onsite and drug take back programs. Pharma Logistics’ clients include hospital pharmacies, the Department of Defense and Veterans Health Administration, independent pharmacies, pharmacy chains and physicians’ offices.
- Brand Marketing / Communications
- 2020 Patient Support / Hub Services Report
- Pondering the shrinking number of retail pharmacies
- US law firm is first to acquire a dot-pharmacy address
- Operation Warp Speed expands governmental effort on vaccine, therapeutic and diagnostic countermeasures to Covid-19
- The beginnings of a ‘Covid-19’ industry
- ‘Drugs to Watch’ list tags 11 about-to-be-approved therapies with blockbuster potential