The first expansion of Ravensburg, Germany’s Vetter Pharma outside its home country is a 24,000-sq.-ft developmental facility in Skokie, IL. Vetter will handle preclinical through Phase IIb projects for syringes, vials and cartridges; Phase III production would continue in Ravensburg. The site is expected to be operational by the end of 2010 and will employ up to 60 workers.
- Latest News
- DSCSA governance organization appears to be a go
- A buzz-heavy mashup: cannabis, blockchain and traceability
- Pelican BioThermal acquires Nanocool, merging two cold-chain packaging vendors
- Global CRO market is growing at 7.9% CAGR, says Frost & Sullivan
- PhRMA, Pacific Research studies document lower revenue growth for US pharma